The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Years 2013 and 2014 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition has been posted to the OneCPD Resource Exchange. The FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing, and FY 2013 Project Applications will be available in e-snaps no later than COB today, Friday, November 22, 2013.
Submission Deadline: February 3, 2014 at 7:59:59 PM Eastern Time
The FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA is posted on the Funds Available page of HUD’s website (www.hud.gov) and on HUD’s OneCPD Resource Exchange on the FY 2013 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program NOFA: CoC Program Competition page.
- The FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition is administered under the CoC Program interim rule and covers the application and award process for FY 2013 and FY 2014 CoC Program funds.
- All applicants must pay close attention to Section I.B. Summary of the Application Process in the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA for specific requirements for each funding year.
- As stated in the FY 2013 CoC Registration Notice and the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA, CoCs with an approved FY 2013 CoC Registration that failed to include an eligible project on the CoC’s FY 2013 GIW during the FY 2013 CoC Registration process has the opportunity to amend its FY 2013 GIW to make those changes. Any changes to the FY 2013 GIW after CoC Registration must be approved by the local HUD CPD field office, in consultation with HUD Headquarters, within 7 days after the publication of the this NOFA. The due date of final HUD-approval for FY 2013 GIW changes isDecember 4, 2013 by 5:00 pm local time. The detailed information can be found in the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA, Additional Overview Information, d. Amendments to FY 2013 Registration.
- HUD will post the final Annual Renewal Demand (ARD) and ARD less 5 percent per CoC as quickly as possible after the grace period for changes ends on December 4, 2013. As stated in the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA, HUD will not consider any additional changes to the Grant Inventory Worksheets or ARD after the 7 day period once the NOFA is published.
- The Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact under the National Environmental Policy Act – Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year 2013 Continuum of Care Program (FR-5700-N-31B) accompanies the posting of the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA.
- The e-snaps system is not compatible with Internet Explorer 10 or 11. Contact the e-snaps AAQ if you need assistance in accessing and completing the application.
Electronic Application in e-snaps
The FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Application, CoC Priority Listing, and the Project Applications are only available via SNAPS’ online grants management system, e-snaps. Only those CoCs with a HUD-approved FY 2013 CoC Registration will have access to the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing for the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition. The application submission deadline is Monday, February 3, 2014 at 7:59:59 PM, Eastern Time.
NOTE: The www.grants.gov application process is not applicable to the CoC Program Competition.
All information related to the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition is communicated via the OneCPD Mailing List. Join the mailing list to receive important updates and reminders. HUD will communicate via listserv messages:
- Availability of the instructional guides
- Important updates or additional information regarding the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant, CoC members, or interested stakeholders are not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link, https://www.onecpd.info/mailinglist/ to them to register for the listserv messages as this is the ONLY form of communication used to notify everyone of updates, changes, impending deadlines, etc.
FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program NOFA
HUD strongly encourages Collaborative Applicants, project applicants, project subrecipients, and other CoC stakeholders to review the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA, FY 2013 General Section NOFA, and General Section Technical Correction to ensure proper consideration of all application requirements.
HUD will release a pre-recorded webcast that highlights key changes in the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA requirements, the application process, tier process, etc. that will be available in the Webcast Archives page on HUD’s website (www.hud.gov). A listserv message will be sent as soon as this broadcast is posted and available for viewing.
Application Resources on OneCPD
HUD will issue in a separate listserv message the week of December 2, 2013 for the rollout dates for the various instructional guides associated with the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Application, CoC Priority Listing, and Project Applications. This is to ensure that Collaborative Applicants, project applicants, and interested stakeholders have ample time to fully read the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA prior to beginning the process of completing applications in e-snaps.
All technical questions must be submitted to the OneCPD Resource ExchangeAsk A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2, select the e-snaps Reporting System in the “My question is related to” dropdown. The AAQ accepts question submissions 24/7. However, responses are usually provided between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except for federal holidays.