Click on the links below to view the results and other documents and resources from the annual point-in-time homeless counts for the Balance of State Continuum of Care.
- KPIT Summary (2014)
- All volunteers interested in helping with the 2014 Point-in-Time count must go through a volunteer training. The following links provide the training materials used for the PIT trainings. PIT Training 2014
- PIT Survey 2014
- PIT Survey-DV 2014 The Balance of State Continuum of Care has developed a separate process to collect point-in-time data on those homeless persons using domestic violence shelters. In partnership with the Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence, the following survey has been created to collect the PIT data.
- 2013 Kansas PIT Count Summary
- 2013 PIT Summary
- 2013 PIT Summary by County
- 2013 PIT map
- 2013 PIT summary sheet_revised